Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Proctored Online Exam - Passed my PMP (2nd Try)

Proctored Online Exam - Passed my PMP (2nd Try) 3 months 1 week ago #21707

• Chris Rey, PMP
  • Chris  Rey, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Today, I am so stressed out before the exam but overwhelmed with joy when I say the word "Congratulations......I could not even think the rest of the sentences on the screen!". On my first attempt, I only studied the PMBOK but did not really have a chance to take the PMP Exam Simulator. When I failed, I took the 4-hour exam simulators, reviewed the wrong answers, and really studied the correct answers. I read the PMPBOK cover to cover 5 times. I also read other resources like Crowe's book (that Orange one). Now, after working for 15 years in the project management field, I finally decided to take the PMP last Jan 2020, and now a CERTIFIED PMP. I'm so thrilled!

One huge factor that helped me pass is the exam simulator and reviewing the PMPBOK especially when my answers were wrong, I then go and review the readings.

Cheers,
Chris

Proctored Online Exam - Passed my PMP (2nd Try) 3 months 1 week ago #21723

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 21
Congratulations, Chris!
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com

Proctored Online Exam - Passed my PMP (2nd Try) 3 months 1 week ago #21730

• Omar Alnajjar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Congratulations Chris!!

My exam is on Friday and I am a little stressed now. I completed 4 Prepcast exam simulations and my score averaged 77%. What exam simulator did you use and what was your average scores?

Thanks,,
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login