fbpx

Reply: Online PMP Exam Error - HELP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online PMP Exam Error - HELP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21569

Alexander Martin

I was concerned about something going wrong, and I hate that my concerns came into fruition. But I have read on this forum that many people have completed and passed with very few issues.
3 years 10 months ago #21551

Alain Nday

i am planning to schedule the online PMP test too very soon. That's not a good sign for me. Do you know of anybody who's taken the the online PMP test with no issues ?
3 years 10 months ago #21535

Kyle Kilbride

First off- don't worry. The email from PMI is automated. You should get a case number from Pearson Vue, pass that on to PMI as well. Dealing with this firsthand at the moment.
3 years 10 months ago #21533

Alexander Martin

I was scheduled to take the online proctored exam 6/5/2020 . I submitted the necessary photos, very briefly spoke with a proctor who confirmed he was checking my information, started the check-in process, (a screen telling me to wait and obey all exam rules, while recording me) and waited about an hour to then get a SYSTEM ERROR screen!! Instructed me to reschedule "at no additional cost". Contacted Pearson Vue and they told me to contact PMI to get a new authorization code. Called PMI and said they would start that process (3 to 10 days for a new code, said no fee). I then get an email saying that I "never showed up for the exam" and I have to resubmit the fee!

I sent an email to PMI, not sure what else to do. Can anyone offer any other suggestions?? Nerves are wrecked!
- Alexander

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login