Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Online PMP Exam Error - HELP

Online PMP Exam Error - HELP 7 months 1 week ago #21533

• Alexander Martin
  • Alexander Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I was scheduled to take the online proctored exam 6/5/2020 . I submitted the necessary photos, very briefly spoke with a proctor who confirmed he was checking my information, started the check-in process, (a screen telling me to wait and obey all exam rules, while recording me) and waited about an hour to then get a SYSTEM ERROR screen!! Instructed me to reschedule "at no additional cost". Contacted Pearson Vue and they told me to contact PMI to get a new authorization code. Called PMI and said they would start that process (3 to 10 days for a new code, said no fee). I then get an email saying that I "never showed up for the exam" and I have to resubmit the fee!

I sent an email to PMI, not sure what else to do. Can anyone offer any other suggestions?? Nerves are wrecked!
- Alexander

Online PMP Exam Error - HELP 7 months 1 week ago #21535

• Kyle Kilbride
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
First off- don't worry. The email from PMI is automated. You should get a case number from Pearson Vue, pass that on to PMI as well. Dealing with this firsthand at the moment.

Online PMP Exam Error - HELP 7 months 1 week ago #21551

• Alain Nday
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
i am planning to schedule the online PMP test too very soon. That's not a good sign for me. Do you know of anybody who's taken the the online PMP test with no issues ?

Online PMP Exam Error - HELP 7 months 1 week ago #21569

• Alexander Martin
  • Alexander Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I was concerned about something going wrong, and I hate that my concerns came into fruition. But I have read on this forum that many people have completed and passed with very few issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alain Nday
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle KilbrideKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login