fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Question regarding Manage Project Knowledge ITTO input

Question regarding Manage Project Knowledge ITTO input 3 years 10 months ago #21509

• Christiaan Van Wyk
  • Christiaan Van Wyk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi guys. The training I did listed "Source Selection Criteria" as part of the Project Documents that serve as inputs to the "Manage Project Knowledge" process. However, I do not see this listed as an ITTO in the PMBOK (Refer 4.4.1.2 page 101). Is this a mistake in my training documentation or am I missing something? Thanks.

Question regarding Manage Project Knowledge ITTO input 3 years 10 months ago #21517

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Christiaan,

The PM PrepCast lessons are based on the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition FIRST Printing, which includes this item as an input. In later printings, PMI removed this particular item.

Please refer to the Errata sheet where PMI includes all the small and large changes that were applied:

www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...ata-4th-printing.pdf
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP, Christiaan Van Wyk
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login