fbpx

Reply: Need help with Risk response Question....

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need help with Risk response Question....

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21482

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi ,

1) According to me, answer should be A bcz risk has occured during execution and in execution there is a process called "implement Risk response" and also impact analysis should be conducted as part of PICC process which is after submitting the CR.

2)According to me, answer should be C bcz question states that this is an issue now (fixing issue will increase cost, scope and schedule)which should be analysed as part of PICC process.
3 years 10 months ago #21422

Pierre Paris

1. A project risk budget was approved by considering high impact risk/ high potential risk. During execution, a risk has occurred which is in risk register but not in the budget. PM response should be:
A. Execute the risk response plan using the available budget.
B. Conduct impact analysis and submit the CR to increase the budget if necessary.

I choose B but answer is A which doesn't make sense for me.

2. A Project initiated based on approved scope and during the implimentation of design a team mate stated a scenario when that the requirements will not me met. fixing issue will increase cost, scope and schedule, there is no money for change. What should PM do?

A. Perform a risk analysis and update the sponsor.
B. Inform the customer and negotiate for risk acceptance.
C. Conduct the PICC process.

Answer is C but i think A. we should first do the analysis and then conduct PICC. Can some one help me on this please....

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login