fbpx

Reply: How do I know if i REALLY passed the test?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How do I know if i REALLY passed the test?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 3 weeks ago #30319

Daniel Soerensen

I think it would be really cruel for PMI to have a Congratulatory message for failing the exam. I'd assume anyone who gets the "Congratulations!" at the end of the exam passed. Does anyone here know what message you get when you fail the exam?
1 year 1 month ago #30289

Anonymous

's Avatar

Yes, it's true.
I took my exam today (Feb 24, 2023) and got the "Congratulations! You have earned the PMP certification!" message after the exam. However, I was confused whether the message just to congratulate me completing the exam or it meant I passed. A few hours later, I got an email from PearsonVUE with the link to PMI for my score and overall Performance. I passed with T/AT/AT for People/Business/ Process.

Congratulations to all who got the message of "Congratulations" after taking exam. It did mean you passed!
1 year 9 months ago #29537

Shashwat Srivastava

's Avatar

HI ,
Completed my exam a week back but have not received any email or confirmation on completion from Pearson vue. Which checking online its giving me error "This application has encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please click the previous button to try again.".
Anyone has also faced the same ?
Tried contacting PMI also but that is also of not much help.
I dont know if I passed the test or not ?

Regards,
Shashwat
1 year 11 months ago #29284

S Ravi Shankar

's Avatar

Same problem. Got confused
2 years 1 month ago #29127

Cornelius Fichtner

@Tina

Based on recent discussions with my students:
- Congratulations means that you have passed
- You should receive a confirmation email from Pearson within a few hours

Would you please update us here and tell us what communications you actually received after this experience? Would be good to know for the future and other students.
2 years 1 month ago #29126

Tina Hove

's Avatar

the same thing just happened to me. do we think i passed? did congrats mean i passed or did it just tahnk me for taking the test? i'm so confused and my brain hurts and i can't figure out if i passed or not. ugh so annoying HELP! :(

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login