fbpx

Reply: PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21259

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Claudia,

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your journey to PMP!
3 years 10 months ago #21226

Claudia Ceboleiro

I have done it Friday the 22nd, all areas above target and one on target.
Many thanks for your support during this journey. I feel now relief.
Kind regards,
Claudia
3 years 10 months ago #20979

Harry Elston

Caludia,

When i hit mental blocks, I tend to evaluate my routine to see if I am in a "rut" somewhere. Usually I am, somewhere in diet, exercise, sleep or fun (i.e. "self-maintenance") and I will make an immediate correction. This happens to me in the winter more frequently because I won't be able to get miles in with the dog. I fix "short blocks" with increased both in intensity and duration, preferably outside.

Good luck!

Harry
3 years 10 months ago #20975

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Claudia.

I initially had the same problem of not being able to complete the 200 questions in the time given. Please read my lessons learnt on the link below on how I overcame that challenge. I wish you all the best.

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...-to-ace-the-pmp-exam

Best.
3 years 10 months ago #20972

Claudia Ceboleiro

Hi there, i have my exam in 2 weeks and a bit worried with the Exam trends of my Prep Cast.
I lost study momentum a few weeks ago due to the exam date being postponed and since then it looks my ability to answer to the Qs has been reduced. I feel as well that I dont have enough time to complete the 200Qs due to having to read the Qs more than once. Any tips for this block?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login