fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas?

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 3 years 11 months ago #20972

• Claudia Ceboleiro
  • Claudia Ceboleiro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi there, i have my exam in 2 weeks and a bit worried with the Exam trends of my Prep Cast.
I lost study momentum a few weeks ago due to the exam date being postponed and since then it looks my ability to answer to the Qs has been reduced. I feel as well that I dont have enough time to complete the 200Qs due to having to read the Qs more than once. Any tips for this block?

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 3 years 11 months ago #20975

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Claudia.

I initially had the same problem of not being able to complete the 200 questions in the time given. Please read my lessons learnt on the link below on how I overcame that challenge. I wish you all the best.

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...-to-ace-the-pmp-exam

Best.
Eric Wanyutu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia Ceboleiro

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 3 years 11 months ago #20979

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Caludia,

When i hit mental blocks, I tend to evaluate my routine to see if I am in a "rut" somewhere. Usually I am, somewhere in diet, exercise, sleep or fun (i.e. "self-maintenance") and I will make an immediate correction. This happens to me in the winter more frequently because I won't be able to get miles in with the dog. I fix "short blocks" with increased both in intensity and duration, preferably outside.

Good luck!

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia Ceboleiro

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 3 years 11 months ago #21226

• Claudia Ceboleiro
  • Claudia Ceboleiro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have done it Friday the 22nd, all areas above target and one on target.
Many thanks for your support during this journey. I feel now relief.
Kind regards,
Claudia

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 3 years 10 months ago #21259

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi Claudia,

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your journey to PMP!
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login