Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas?

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 3 months 3 days ago #20972

• Claudia Ceboleiro
  • Claudia Ceboleiro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi there, i have my exam in 2 weeks and a bit worried with the Exam trends of my Prep Cast.
I lost study momentum a few weeks ago due to the exam date being postponed and since then it looks my ability to answer to the Qs has been reduced. I feel as well that I dont have enough time to complete the 200Qs due to having to read the Qs more than once. Any tips for this block?

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 3 months 3 days ago #20975

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Claudia.

I initially had the same problem of not being able to complete the 200 questions in the time given. Please read my lessons learnt on the link below on how I overcame that challenge. I wish you all the best.

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...-to-ace-the-pmp-exam

Best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia Ceboleiro

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 3 months 3 days ago #20979

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 75
Caludia,

When i hit mental blocks, I tend to evaluate my routine to see if I am in a "rut" somewhere. Usually I am, somewhere in diet, exercise, sleep or fun (i.e. "self-maintenance") and I will make an immediate correction. This happens to me in the winter more frequently because I won't be able to get miles in with the dog. I fix "short blocks" with increased both in intensity and duration, preferably outside.

Good luck!

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia Ceboleiro

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 2 months 3 weeks ago #21226

• Claudia Ceboleiro
  • Claudia Ceboleiro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have done it Friday the 22nd, all areas above target and one on target.
Many thanks for your support during this journey. I feel now relief.
Kind regards,
Claudia

PMP exam in 2 weeks - cant score more than 72% at Prepcast - Any ideas? 2 months 2 weeks ago #21259

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Claudia,

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your journey to PMP!
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login