fbpx

Reply: PMP Application submitted- Updates received on PMI website but no email yet

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Application submitted- Updates received on PMI website but no email yet

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #20937

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Ritika.

I do not speak for PMI, no one here does, but my suggestion is that you go ahead and schedule your exam. Usually, you are supposed to get a notification email, informing you that you qualify and can now schedule the exam. It seems that part is not working for reasons that I can not explain.

Hope that helps.
3 years 10 months ago #20891

Mustafa Hashmi

Same happened with me, I think that is some technical issue and should not be a problem with exam.
3 years 10 months ago #20889

Ritika Sharma, PMP

Hi All,

I submitted my PMP application on April 27 and since it has been over 5 business days and I did not hear back from them via email, I decided to check the status on the PMI website. On the site, it told me to pay for the exam and that I can schedule my exam as well.

I wanted to check if anyone else had the same experience of not receiving the notification via email?

I have paid for the exam and did get the receipt on the same email ID.

Wondering if I should still wait for the email or go ahead and schedule the exam! Checked spam folders etc but nothing

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Ritika

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login