fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Application submitted- Updates received on PMI website but no email yet

PMP Application submitted- Updates received on PMI website but no email yet 3 years 10 months ago #20889

• Ritika Sharma, PMP
  • Ritika Sharma, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi All,

I submitted my PMP application on April 27 and since it has been over 5 business days and I did not hear back from them via email, I decided to check the status on the PMI website. On the site, it told me to pay for the exam and that I can schedule my exam as well.

I wanted to check if anyone else had the same experience of not receiving the notification via email?

I have paid for the exam and did get the receipt on the same email ID.

Wondering if I should still wait for the email or go ahead and schedule the exam! Checked spam folders etc but nothing

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Ritika

PMP Application submitted- Updates received on PMI website but no email yet 3 years 10 months ago #20891

• Mustafa Hashmi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Same happened with me, I think that is some technical issue and should not be a problem with exam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ritika Sharma, PMP

PMP Application submitted- Updates received on PMI website but no email yet 3 years 10 months ago #20937

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Ritika.

I do not speak for PMI, no one here does, but my suggestion is that you go ahead and schedule your exam. Usually, you are supposed to get a notification email, informing you that you qualify and can now schedule the exam. It seems that part is not working for reasons that I can not explain.

Hope that helps.
Eric Wanyutu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ritika Sharma, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login