fbpx

Reply: Question on PMP Practice exams in Prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question on PMP Practice exams in Prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20875

Joshua Jordan

Thanks for the quick response. The PrepCast exams are awesome. I used learning mode the first week which really helped me understand some of the more detailed concepts and processes.
3 years 11 months ago #20874

Cornelius Fichtner

Joshua,

The exams do NOT increase in difficulty. Each exam is "manually curated" by our staff so that each exam is a realistic representation of what you can expect on the real exam. (Generally, the feedback is, however, that the questions and answers on the real exam are "more vague".)

And exam 8 is actually "the easiest". It consists of 100% of ITTO questions and so it is entirely memory-based questions and is not really what you will see on the exam. We have it because so many students like to study the ITTOs even though we don't recommend doing that anymore. Go figure...
3 years 11 months ago #20873

Mohammad Alharbi, PMP, PMI-ACP

Hi Josh,

I believe all questions in Prepcast simulator are taken from the pool and put in exams category evenly. The level of difficulty is relatively the same across all 8 exams from my experience. You still can always use the learning mode which takes random question from the pool. Good luck !
3 years 11 months ago #20872

Joshua Jordan

Hi!,
I recently completed PMP Exam 1 in Prepcast with an 82.5%. I'm roughly 3 weeks out from my exam date and plan to take 3 or 4 more exams (while incorporating PMBOK study in between). Do the exams increase in difficulty as you go up in number (i.e. PMP exam 1 is easiest and PMP exam 8 is hardest)? I understand the question bank is the same but am just wondering if harder questions are presented in later exams (and if I should skip PMP exam 2/3 and go right into PMP Exam 4...or it doesn't make a difference). I appreciate any feedback/advice anyone has :)
Thanks,
Josh

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login