fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Question on PMP Practice exams in Prepcast

Question on PMP Practice exams in Prepcast 3 years 11 months ago #20872

• Joshua Jordan
  • Joshua Jordan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi!,
I recently completed PMP Exam 1 in Prepcast with an 82.5%. I'm roughly 3 weeks out from my exam date and plan to take 3 or 4 more exams (while incorporating PMBOK study in between). Do the exams increase in difficulty as you go up in number (i.e. PMP exam 1 is easiest and PMP exam 8 is hardest)? I understand the question bank is the same but am just wondering if harder questions are presented in later exams (and if I should skip PMP exam 2/3 and go right into PMP Exam 4...or it doesn't make a difference). I appreciate any feedback/advice anyone has :)
Thanks,
Josh

Question on PMP Practice exams in Prepcast 3 years 11 months ago #20873

• Mohammad Alharbi, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Josh,

I believe all questions in Prepcast simulator are taken from the pool and put in exams category evenly. The level of difficulty is relatively the same across all 8 exams from my experience. You still can always use the learning mode which takes random question from the pool. Good luck !
Mohammad Alharbi, PMP, PMI-ACP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua Jordan

Question on PMP Practice exams in Prepcast 3 years 11 months ago #20874

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Joshua,

The exams do NOT increase in difficulty. Each exam is "manually curated" by our staff so that each exam is a realistic representation of what you can expect on the real exam. (Generally, the feedback is, however, that the questions and answers on the real exam are "more vague".)

And exam 8 is actually "the easiest". It consists of 100% of ITTO questions and so it is entirely memory-based questions and is not really what you will see on the exam. We have it because so many students like to study the ITTOs even though we don't recommend doing that anymore. Go figure...
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Question on PMP Practice exams in Prepcast 3 years 11 months ago #20875

• Joshua Jordan
  • Joshua Jordan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for the quick response. The PrepCast exams are awesome. I used learning mode the first week which really helped me understand some of the more detailed concepts and processes.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login