fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21726

Thiago França, PMP®

Hi Tatjana,

After my interview giving tips to pass on PMP with a school from the USA that I studied, I have received a lot of connections on LinkedIn asking me for mentoring. I am always open to help anyone but decided to create this article to share more tips with any PMP aspirants, especially in these scared times, when everybody is staying at home. I am going to reveal all my secrets entirely for free, as I know how painful this journey is, and I wish to make you get the PMP earlier than me, during your quarantine. I do not know if you know that I have become PMP in my first attempt with a high score, so I think I created a great plan to get the PMP, and I am going to share it with you. I believe that by sharing love, we will receive love from the universe.

Please find the link with my article ==> www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-ready-pass-pm...utUF%2FvPgZ8jQ%3D%3D
3 years 10 months ago #20795

Tatjana

Hi Thiago,
congratulation!!!
Can you tell me what percentage you had on average - so that I get a feeling when I'm ready to take the exam :)
3 years 11 months ago #20784

Rohit

's Avatar

Hi Thiago,

First congrats! Really happy to hear that you passed (probably first few to do online exam).

I wanted to ask, before you start exam what all inspection procedures you are told to do? Also I will use my laptop - integrated keyboard and webcam but will use external mouse. How do things work?

Also are you told to show your room around in middle of exam?
3 years 11 months ago #20735

Thiago França, PMP®

Felix,

For sure! Hard works pays off!

The feeling of passing the PMP is simply magical. I haven't stopped crying for joy. hahaha
3 years 11 months ago #20731

Felix Kamanga, PMP

Fantastic, Thiago.
And your endeavour definitely paid off.
3 years 11 months ago #20730

Thiago França, PMP®

Felix, thank you!

As I work, I ended up preparing myself in my free times, at night, weekends and holidays.

I believe it took me about 6 months to complete the whole process.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login