fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I passed the PMP exam!

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20711

• Thiago França, PMP®
  • Thiago França, PMP®'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Finally it was my turn to say: I passed the PMP exam! I'm very happy about it!

I got my certification on the first try yesterday.

I studied a lot over several months.

Questions I used to answer:
- All questions of book PMP Rita Mulcahy 9th Edition
- All questions of paid simulator provided by www.project-management-prepcast.com
- All questions of free simulator provided by openpm.org
- All 300 questions of free simulator provided by www.oliverlehmann.com
- All 200 questions of free simulator provided by www.pmexamcoach.com
- All 200 questions of free simulator provided by www.certchamp.com
- All questions of 35hrs given by paid PMP preparation of Master of Project Academy
- All questions of book PMP Project Management Professional Practice Tests by Vanina Mangano, Kim Heldman
- All questions of book PMP by James L Haner
- All questions of book PMP® Examination Practice Questions: 400 Practice Questions and Answers to help you Pass, Third Edition
- All questions of book PMP Exam Practice Test and Study Guide, 9th Edition by CRC Press

It's really cool for you to watch Ricardo Vargas' video on Youtube. It teaches in detail how all processes connect.

It is very important that you read Rita's book once. It clarifies the concepts and addresses the topics charged in the exam.

From all sources, here at PM PrepCast was where I got the most knowledge to answer the PMP exam questions. I learned to correctly choose the questions based on the criteria required by the exam. I strongly recommend that everyone purchase the paid simulator provided by www.project-management-prepcast.com

Please let me know if you need any more information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Sanchez, BH
Last edit: by John Paul Bugarin.

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20714

• ARNALDO ANGELINI
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Thiago, could you please comment about the exam questions compared to PM prep cast simulator questions ? Thank you

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20715

• ARNALDO ANGELINI
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
HI Thiago, could you please comment about PMP Exam questions compared to PM PrepCast questions simulator?

[email protected] 3 years 11 months ago #20718

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
HI Franca could you please comment how you find PMP Exam questions compared to PM PrepCast questions simulator?

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20729

• Felix Kamanga, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Congratulations Thiago!

As you said, it was your turn to say that you passed the exam, and you really made a great job in your preparation.
But, can you tell how long it took you to complete your preparation with all these resources?
Felix Kamanga, PMP
Community Moderator

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20730

• Thiago França, PMP®
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Felix, thank you!

As I work, I ended up preparing myself in my free times, at night, weekends and holidays.

I believe it took me about 6 months to complete the whole process.

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20731

• Felix Kamanga, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Fantastic, Thiago.
And your endeavour definitely paid off.
Felix Kamanga, PMP
Community Moderator

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20735

• Thiago França, PMP®
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Felix,

For sure! Hard works pays off!

The feeling of passing the PMP is simply magical. I haven't stopped crying for joy. hahaha

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20784

• Rohit
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Thiago,

First congrats! Really happy to hear that you passed (probably first few to do online exam).

I wanted to ask, before you start exam what all inspection procedures you are told to do? Also I will use my laptop - integrated keyboard and webcam but will use external mouse. How do things work?

Also are you told to show your room around in middle of exam?

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 11 months ago #20795

• Tatjana
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Thiago,
congratulation!!!
Can you tell me what percentage you had on average - so that I get a feeling when I'm ready to take the exam :)
Last edit: by Tatjana .

I passed the PMP exam! 3 years 9 months ago #21726

• Thiago França, PMP®
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Tatjana,

After my interview giving tips to pass on PMP with a school from the USA that I studied, I have received a lot of connections on LinkedIn asking me for mentoring. I am always open to help anyone but decided to create this article to share more tips with any PMP aspirants, especially in these scared times, when everybody is staying at home. I am going to reveal all my secrets entirely for free, as I know how painful this journey is, and I wish to make you get the PMP earlier than me, during your quarantine. I do not know if you know that I have become PMP in my first attempt with a high score, so I think I created a great plan to get the PMP, and I am going to share it with you. I believe that by sharing love, we will receive love from the universe.

Please find the link with my article ==> www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-ready-pass-pm...utUF%2FvPgZ8jQ%3D%3D
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Clary
Last edit: by Thiago França, PMP®.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login