fbpx

Reply: PMP passed!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP passed!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20616

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats on passing the PMP exam!
3 years 11 months ago #20615

Genrikh Lukianchuk

Hello folks,

Today I passed my PMP exam with 4/5 section AT and 1 T, first attempt! PMP Prepcast was worth every penny invested and it helped to answer myriads of sophisticated real exam questions in just 10-20 seconds/question. Even though some real exam questions deviated significantly from the vibe of Prepcast tool and questions pool - they represented less than 5-6% of all questions I had (maybe even less).

I can state with full confidence that the most important feature of Prepcast was not the question pool but rather detailed and well-written explanations. You could memorize thousands of questions and fail the exam or understand the overall logic and process blueprint and get 90% of them right (obviously, I chose the latter)

Combining it with Rita's playbook almost guarantees you would pass PMP on your first attempt if you review >500-600 Prepcast questions. At least that's how it worked for me!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login