Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP passed!

PMP passed! 5 months 3 days ago #20615

• Genrikh Lukianchuk
  • Genrikh Lukianchuk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello folks,

Today I passed my PMP exam with 4/5 section AT and 1 T, first attempt! PMP Prepcast was worth every penny invested and it helped to answer myriads of sophisticated real exam questions in just 10-20 seconds/question. Even though some real exam questions deviated significantly from the vibe of Prepcast tool and questions pool - they represented less than 5-6% of all questions I had (maybe even less).

I can state with full confidence that the most important feature of Prepcast was not the question pool but rather detailed and well-written explanations. You could memorize thousands of questions and fail the exam or understand the overall logic and process blueprint and get 90% of them right (obviously, I chose the latter)

Combining it with Rita's playbook almost guarantees you would pass PMP on your first attempt if you review >500-600 Prepcast questions. At least that's how it worked for me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua Jordan

PMP passed! 5 months 3 days ago #20616

• Emily Rivera, PMP
  • Thank you received: 29
Congrats on passing the PMP exam!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login