fbpx

Reply: Accuracy of these practice exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Accuracy of these practice exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20560

Harry Elston

Ivana,

It's unclear from your question as if you're using the Prepcast (a video guided lecture) or the exam simulator.

if you're using the exam simulator, if you want to get questions in a certain domain or knowledge area, choose that doman/knowledge area for a "quiz" of 50 or so questions. At 50+ questions, it should give you a good smattering of the questions in the area.

Do try to get through all 1600+ questions though in the exam bank.

Harry
3 years 11 months ago #20558

Ivana Budisa

Hello everyone,

I am using PrepCast for about 3 weeks now. So far I have not seen any questions about procurement contracts, human resources theories, conflict resolutions etc. There was a lot of these types of question in some other simulators I tried. So, did you guys have similar experience or I just didn't get to these questions yet?
3 years 11 months ago #20555

Emily Rivera, PMP

I agree with Harry. Of all the mock exams I found, the Prepcast simulator was by far the closest thing to the real exam. Also, they do a nice job here of keeping these exams updated to the current version of the PMBOK. It was definitely the best investment I made in ensuring my ability to pass the actual exam.
3 years 11 months ago #20548

Harry Elston

I found the Prepcast exam simulator to be dead on for the types and kinds of questions you will find on the PMI PMP exam, if not a touch harder.

I strongly recommend the Prepcast Simulator. It's well worth the price of admission.

Harrry
3 years 11 months ago #20547

Joshua Morrow

I am wondering if the people who have taken this PMP exam found these practice exams current and relevant? Your feedback is appreciated.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login