fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Accuracy of these practice exams

Accuracy of these practice exams 3 years 11 months ago #20547

• Joshua Morrow
  • Joshua Morrow's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am wondering if the people who have taken this PMP exam found these practice exams current and relevant? Your feedback is appreciated.

Accuracy of these practice exams 3 years 11 months ago #20548

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
I found the Prepcast exam simulator to be dead on for the types and kinds of questions you will find on the PMI PMP exam, if not a touch harder.

I strongly recommend the Prepcast Simulator. It's well worth the price of admission.

Harrry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

Accuracy of these practice exams 3 years 11 months ago #20555

• Emily Rivera, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
I agree with Harry. Of all the mock exams I found, the Prepcast simulator was by far the closest thing to the real exam. Also, they do a nice job here of keeping these exams updated to the current version of the PMBOK. It was definitely the best investment I made in ensuring my ability to pass the actual exam.

Accuracy of these practice exams 3 years 11 months ago #20558

• Ivana Budisa
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

I am using PrepCast for about 3 weeks now. So far I have not seen any questions about procurement contracts, human resources theories, conflict resolutions etc. There was a lot of these types of question in some other simulators I tried. So, did you guys have similar experience or I just didn't get to these questions yet?
Last edit: by Ivana Budisa.

Accuracy of these practice exams 3 years 11 months ago #20560

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Ivana,

It's unclear from your question as if you're using the Prepcast (a video guided lecture) or the exam simulator.

if you're using the exam simulator, if you want to get questions in a certain domain or knowledge area, choose that doman/knowledge area for a "quiz" of 50 or so questions. At 50+ questions, it should give you a good smattering of the questions in the area.

Do try to get through all 1600+ questions though in the exam bank.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login