fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Help in Strategizing my Study Plan

Help in Strategizing my Study Plan 4 years 1 month ago #20149

• Aaron Abreu
  • Aaron Abreu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What I have done:
-Read PMBOK once
-Ready Andy Crowe's book
-Watched Vargas' video on YouTube more than once

I have taken 3 (200) question exam
1st: 64
2nd: 65
3rd: 66

Incremental improvements but I am still nervous.

Should I study by knowledge areas or by domain?
What would be your recommendation in refining my weak areas?

Thank you!

Help in Strategizing my Study Plan 4 years 1 month ago #20151

• Kamelia Dadgar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Aaron,
I just passed my test on my 2nd try yesterday. I think its really important you review all 1600 questions on PmPrepcast.
1.Make sure you are familiar with the Exam Outline and the content of this document:
www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...32-b3c7-a7bd3c61698c
2.Take 50 questions (1 hour) at a time concentrating on the 5 Domains (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing) with NO ITTOs.
3. Keep doing it until you are at 75% and above. (for the 50 questions), for me stakeholder management was the point I needed most concentration.
4. One week before your test, keep yourself up to date by doing 10/20 questions a day, until you take the test!
5. Don't rush signing up for the test until you feel confident. I wish I had not rushed the first time I took it after only three months of study,
but after six months of study, and reviewing all of Prepcast questions, I felt much more confident.
Good luck and best wishes,
Kamelia
ps: you have 270 minutes of time on the exam, you will need every minute , I would not recommend taking a break.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login