fbpx

Reply: Help in Strategizing my Study Plan

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Help in Strategizing my Study Plan

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20151

Kamelia Dadgar

Hi Aaron,
I just passed my test on my 2nd try yesterday. I think its really important you review all 1600 questions on PmPrepcast.
1.Make sure you are familiar with the Exam Outline and the content of this document:
www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...32-b3c7-a7bd3c61698c
2.Take 50 questions (1 hour) at a time concentrating on the 5 Domains (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing) with NO ITTOs.
3. Keep doing it until you are at 75% and above. (for the 50 questions), for me stakeholder management was the point I needed most concentration.
4. One week before your test, keep yourself up to date by doing 10/20 questions a day, until you take the test!
5. Don't rush signing up for the test until you feel confident. I wish I had not rushed the first time I took it after only three months of study,
but after six months of study, and reviewing all of Prepcast questions, I felt much more confident.
Good luck and best wishes,
Kamelia
ps: you have 270 minutes of time on the exam, you will need every minute , I would not recommend taking a break.
4 years 1 month ago #20149

Aaron Abreu

What I have done:
-Read PMBOK once
-Ready Andy Crowe's book
-Watched Vargas' video on YouTube more than once

I have taken 3 (200) question exam
1st: 64
2nd: 65
3rd: 66

Incremental improvements but I am still nervous.

Should I study by knowledge areas or by domain?
What would be your recommendation in refining my weak areas?

Thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login