fbpx

Reply: Passed on 1st Attempt - 4 AT's

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on 1st Attempt - 4 AT's

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20099

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Congratulations, Jim!

I found PrepCast's videos and the Exam Simulator invaluable, too. Pushing through several timed, simulated tests was useful preparation for the real exam.

Your new title has a nice ring to it: James Wilson, PMP!
4 years 1 month ago #20095

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan's Avatar

Congrats :) Welcome to the club.
4 years 1 month ago #20094

James Wilson

A big thank you to the PM PrepCast team for a fantastic training program. Watching the videos (highly recommend following along with the PMBOK open) and practicing in the simulator was the precursor for success.

I found the questions on the exam to be of the same type and style as the simulator. The exam seemed slightly harder but that could possibly be in part to the pressure of taking an exam. The exam is an endurance test...now appreciate that the simulator forces you to complete an entire exam without pausing. I took three practice exams (84, 82, 86) and multiple training quizzes (answered a total of 1100 questions).

I also recommend carefully reading through the PMBOK at least twice. Being able to recognize the valid versus the fake terms helped hone in on the correct answers.

Thanks again Cornelius and team!!

Jim W.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login