fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed on 1st Attempt - 4 AT's

Passed on 1st Attempt - 4 AT's 4 years 2 months ago #20094

• James Wilson
  • James Wilson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
A big thank you to the PM PrepCast team for a fantastic training program. Watching the videos (highly recommend following along with the PMBOK open) and practicing in the simulator was the precursor for success.

I found the questions on the exam to be of the same type and style as the simulator. The exam seemed slightly harder but that could possibly be in part to the pressure of taking an exam. The exam is an endurance test...now appreciate that the simulator forces you to complete an entire exam without pausing. I took three practice exams (84, 82, 86) and multiple training quizzes (answered a total of 1100 questions).

I also recommend carefully reading through the PMBOK at least twice. Being able to recognize the valid versus the fake terms helped hone in on the correct answers.

Thanks again Cornelius and team!!

Jim W.

Passed on 1st Attempt - 4 AT's 4 years 2 months ago #20095

• Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan
  • Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan's Avatar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Congrats :) Welcome to the club.

Passed on 1st Attempt - 4 AT's 4 years 2 months ago #20099

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Congratulations, Jim!

I found PrepCast's videos and the Exam Simulator invaluable, too. Pushing through several timed, simulated tests was useful preparation for the real exam.

Your new title has a nice ring to it: James Wilson, PMP!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login