fbpx

Reply: PMP in 8 Weeks

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP in 8 Weeks

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #19844

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Hi Faiza,

I suggest you go the the Lessons Learned forum ( www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...exam-lessons-learned ) and skim through. You'll likely find people with approaches that will work well with your personal style. There is a large body of experience there for you to draw from!

Best regards,
Tracy
4 years 1 month ago #19835

Emily Rivera, PMP

I second googlesmart's advice. Taking full-length mock exams in conditions similar to the actual exam (no food/water in the room, no stopping the clock to take a bathroom break, etc) helped me the most. And after each full-length exam, I reviewed all the questions I got wrong, in order to better understand the concepts.
4 years 1 month ago #19833

googlesmart

Take lots of full length practice tests for all 8 weeks. Try as much as to simulate the same exam environment. It helped me a lot.
4 years 1 month ago #19808

Faiza Mahdi

Hi everybody,

I just scheduled my PMP test for April 2nd this morning. I have 8 weeks to take the test and pass it. Please give me tips/ advice or directions on how to prepare efficiently. Thank you for the support!

Faiza

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login