Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP in 8 Weeks

PMP in 8 Weeks 8 months 3 weeks ago #19808

• Faiza Mahdi
  • Faiza Mahdi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everybody,

I just scheduled my PMP test for April 2nd this morning. I have 8 weeks to take the test and pass it. Please give me tips/ advice or directions on how to prepare efficiently. Thank you for the support!

Faiza

PMP in 8 Weeks 8 months 3 weeks ago #19833

• googlesmart
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Take lots of full length practice tests for all 8 weeks. Try as much as to simulate the same exam environment. It helped me a lot.

PMP in 8 Weeks 8 months 3 weeks ago #19835

• Emily Rivera, PMP
  • Thank you received: 30
I second googlesmart's advice. Taking full-length mock exams in conditions similar to the actual exam (no food/water in the room, no stopping the clock to take a bathroom break, etc) helped me the most. And after each full-length exam, I reviewed all the questions I got wrong, in order to better understand the concepts.

PMP in 8 Weeks 8 months 2 weeks ago #19844

• Tracy Shagnea, PMP
  • Thank you received: 46
Hi Faiza,

I suggest you go the the Lessons Learned forum ( www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...exam-lessons-learned ) and skim through. You'll likely find people with approaches that will work well with your personal style. There is a large body of experience there for you to draw from!

Best regards,
Tracy
Forum Moderator
PMP, CSM, M.S. Management
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login