fbpx

Reply: Is it the right answer ?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Is it the right answer ?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19209

Elizabeth Harrin

You need to be able to interpret the question yourself. Read the question carefully and you will see that the PM is not included in the original numbers and therefore needs to be added to the formula.
4 years 4 months ago #19207

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Hi Elizabeth,

I got the question from www.certchamp.com . Had similar question from other site and there, they added PM in the calculation. What is the best way of getting clarification
4 years 4 months ago #19204

Elizabeth Harrin

Hello Jaydip
Did you find this question in The PM Exam Simulator? In the Simulator, you can see the explanation for the answer.

Having looked into the debate online around this question, the confusion comes from whether the PM is included in the calculation or not. As the question says, "You have identified 10 stakeholders with whom you need to communicate," I interpret this to mean you should add in the PM to the calculation on top of the original 10 stakeholders.
4 years 4 months ago #19201

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Hello all,

Question :

You are in charge of a project that deals with laying out a lavish 18 hole golf course.The project work is in progress.You also have a number of contractors working on the project.Being an experienced manager you know that communication is key to success of the project.You have identified 10 stakeholders with whom you need to communicate.Due to some internal and external organizational changes at the client end three new stakeholders have been added with whom you need to communicate with.You also had to reduce one of the contractors with whom you were communicating.How many communication channels do you have now?
A. 45
B. 78
C. 91
D. 66

I thought the right answer was B but the site says D. Can someone please explain why ?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login