fbpx

Reply: ITTO Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : ITTO Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19102

Cornelius Fichtner

Julie,

We are keeping the 210 ITTO-based questions in this separate exam because memorization and ITTO-based questions are becoming less and less important for the exam.

However, we have a number of students who still like to study and be quizzed on the ITTOs. Often, they are experienced project managers but preparing for the PMP exam is their first exposure to PMI and the PMBOK Guide, so this is helpful for them in order to get more familiar with the terms. Also, students whose first language is not English like these ITTO questions in order to get more familiar with the "PM language" in English.

It seems that in your case, you can probably skip them.
4 years 4 months ago #19101

Julie Raeder

My first question is why Exam 8 questions are separate from the other exam simulations? My second question is how much emphasis to put on those 210 questions? I am doing well on the other questions but this on threw me the first time I clicked on it. Is memorizing the inputs, tools & techniques, and outputs a must for passing the exam? I don't have them memorized but in the scenario questions I am able to decipher which answer is appropriate.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login