fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: ITTO Exam Simulator

ITTO Exam Simulator 4 years 4 months ago #19101

• Julie Raeder
  • Julie Raeder's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My first question is why Exam 8 questions are separate from the other exam simulations? My second question is how much emphasis to put on those 210 questions? I am doing well on the other questions but this on threw me the first time I clicked on it. Is memorizing the inputs, tools & techniques, and outputs a must for passing the exam? I don't have them memorized but in the scenario questions I am able to decipher which answer is appropriate.

ITTO Exam Simulator 4 years 4 months ago #19102

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Julie,

We are keeping the 210 ITTO-based questions in this separate exam because memorization and ITTO-based questions are becoming less and less important for the exam.

However, we have a number of students who still like to study and be quizzed on the ITTOs. Often, they are experienced project managers but preparing for the PMP exam is their first exposure to PMI and the PMBOK Guide, so this is helpful for them in order to get more familiar with the terms. Also, students whose first language is not English like these ITTO questions in order to get more familiar with the "PM language" in English.

It seems that in your case, you can probably skip them.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nav Rafaliya
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login