fbpx

Reply: Suggestion to clear the exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Suggestion to clear the exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #18995

Harry Elston

I recommend using a study technique called "circular review." I used the PM-Prepcast materials and PMBOK guide in combination with Head First PMP from Amazon. I would do a knowledge area one day with PM-Prepcast and the PMBOK guide on one day, then the next start the next knowledge area with PM-Prepcast/PMBOK and review the previous day's material in Head First PMP including doing all of the written exercises.

Simply put, there is no "easy" path to certification. You have to not just know the material but be able to apply the material to various situations that you get with each question. That means you must understand the material.
4 years 4 months ago #18993

Rafat Abedalla

the Same here.... 77% and 70%
4 years 4 months ago #18991

Kelly Mckane

I'm in the same boat with you, I am averaging 73 one time I got 77. My exam is on the 23rd. At some point I feel like we just need to dive in and hope for the best. Good luck! I am focusing on making sure I have the formulas memorized, to at least ensure I get those as positive answers.
4 years 4 months ago #18960

Anisha Gupta

Hello,

I am not able to score more than 75% yet in any of the simulator tests. My exam is scheduled within the next 2 weeks, please provide me with the guidance to pass the exam positively.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login