fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Suggestion to clear the exam

Suggestion to clear the exam 4 years 5 months ago #18960

• Anisha Gupta
  • Anisha Gupta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I am not able to score more than 75% yet in any of the simulator tests. My exam is scheduled within the next 2 weeks, please provide me with the guidance to pass the exam positively.

Suggestion to clear the exam 4 years 5 months ago #18991

• Kelly Mckane
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm in the same boat with you, I am averaging 73 one time I got 77. My exam is on the 23rd. At some point I feel like we just need to dive in and hope for the best. Good luck! I am focusing on making sure I have the formulas memorized, to at least ensure I get those as positive answers.

Suggestion to clear the exam 4 years 5 months ago #18993

• Rafat Abedalla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
the Same here.... 77% and 70%

Suggestion to clear the exam 4 years 5 months ago #18995

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
I recommend using a study technique called "circular review." I used the PM-Prepcast materials and PMBOK guide in combination with Head First PMP from Amazon. I would do a knowledge area one day with PM-Prepcast and the PMBOK guide on one day, then the next start the next knowledge area with PM-Prepcast/PMBOK and review the previous day's material in Head First PMP including doing all of the written exercises.

Simply put, there is no "easy" path to certification. You have to not just know the material but be able to apply the material to various situations that you get with each question. That means you must understand the material.
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login