fbpx

Reply: Tell me If I am ready

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Tell me If I am ready

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18699

Brandon East

That is awesome news! Figured you had it in the bag. Congrats. Enjoy this win.
4 years 5 months ago #18696

Mustafa Hamdani

Thanks Brandon. your advice was golden. Did not take it easy, went in confident but gave every question its due respect. There was struggle. But glad to pass it with all ATs.

Cannot thank PM PrepCast enough.
4 years 5 months ago #18688

Brandon East

It looks as if you have a good grasp on the information. I personally think you will do great. It wouldn’t hurt to take maybe a couple other exams along with the simulator. Oliver Lehmann has a 100 question timed that has different questions that are on par with the PMP. I will say the day before, put it all away sit back relax. Do something with the family go for a run whatever you want. Then get a great night sleep wake up get you a good breakfast. Last but not least do not go in over confident, be aware of your knowledge and have confidence but still respect the exam take your time read every answer fully and read every question fully. You are given plenty of time. You got this and good luck Mustafa.
4 years 5 months ago #18685

James Keuning

You are so ready.

You are going to see right through the exam. It’s literally going to whisper the answers to you before you finish reading the question.
4 years 5 months ago #18647

Mustafa Hamdani

Dear Mr. Fitchner,

I have listened to so much of you and now talking to you direct, its an honour. Your entire course including everything is amazing and so well articulated. Cannot thank you enough.

And for your question, I did take some quizzes, repeat questions were hardly 20 of them, that also mostly in the first exam. I can say for sure 99percent of the questions were totally new to me.

Since my exam is on Monday, I have four days, I plan to attempt the remaining three tests. Any other valuable tip or advice from you?
4 years 5 months ago #18646

Cornelius Fichtner

Mustafa,

Just to confirm... You have only taken each exam ONCE and you have not taken any of the quizzes in the simulator? So each question you answered was 100% new and unknown to you?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login