fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Tell me If I am ready

Tell me If I am ready 4 years 6 months ago #18645

• Mustafa Hamdani
  • Mustafa Hamdani's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have completed the first four PMPrepCast Simulator with the following scores.

85%
87.5%
86.5%
82.5%

I have not taken exams from any other source on the internet. Please give me a straightforward suggestion/advice if I am ready. My exam is on the coming Monday. Any other tests that I should do? Any other last minute advice?

Attachments:
Last edit: by Mustafa Hamdani. Reason: pasted same thing twice

Tell me If I am ready 4 years 6 months ago #18646

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Mustafa,

Just to confirm... You have only taken each exam ONCE and you have not taken any of the quizzes in the simulator? So each question you answered was 100% new and unknown to you?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Tell me If I am ready 4 years 6 months ago #18647

• Mustafa Hamdani
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Mr. Fitchner,

I have listened to so much of you and now talking to you direct, its an honour. Your entire course including everything is amazing and so well articulated. Cannot thank you enough.

And for your question, I did take some quizzes, repeat questions were hardly 20 of them, that also mostly in the first exam. I can say for sure 99percent of the questions were totally new to me.

Since my exam is on Monday, I have four days, I plan to attempt the remaining three tests. Any other valuable tip or advice from you?

Tell me If I am ready 4 years 6 months ago #18685

• James Keuning
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
You are so ready.

You are going to see right through the exam. It’s literally going to whisper the answers to you before you finish reading the question.

Tell me If I am ready 4 years 6 months ago #18688

• Brandon East
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It looks as if you have a good grasp on the information. I personally think you will do great. It wouldn’t hurt to take maybe a couple other exams along with the simulator. Oliver Lehmann has a 100 question timed that has different questions that are on par with the PMP. I will say the day before, put it all away sit back relax. Do something with the family go for a run whatever you want. Then get a great night sleep wake up get you a good breakfast. Last but not least do not go in over confident, be aware of your knowledge and have confidence but still respect the exam take your time read every answer fully and read every question fully. You are given plenty of time. You got this and good luck Mustafa.

Tell me If I am ready 4 years 6 months ago #18696

• Mustafa Hamdani
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Brandon. your advice was golden. Did not take it easy, went in confident but gave every question its due respect. There was struggle. But glad to pass it with all ATs.

Cannot thank PM PrepCast enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brandon East

Tell me If I am ready 4 years 6 months ago #18699

• Brandon East
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
That is awesome news! Figured you had it in the bag. Congrats. Enjoy this win.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login