fbpx

Reply: Flagged questions on PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Flagged questions on PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 months 1 week ago #31078

Harry Elston

KS,

If you left behind and didn't answer some 100 question, then I would not expect to pass the exam.

From a person who has taken a few professional certification exams in the past: When you mark a question to go back to it, make sure that you answer. Even a guess has a 25% chance of being correct. Never leave a question unanswered.

My strategy is that if I flag or mark a question, I put in my best answer and then come back to it, just in case time runs out and I don't get a chance to review.

Harry
3 months 1 week ago #31077

ks

's Avatar

same thing happend with me...my exam was well and i left behind more then 100 flag and fail the exam
3 years 2 months ago #25877

Anonymous

's Avatar

Ok. Thanks Simon. The mistake I made was that I didn't review any question. I didn't review the flagged questions either. When next I rewrite it, I think I will just review all questions, at least to be on safe side. What do you think?
3 years 2 months ago #25694

Simon

You determine which questions you wish to flag.
On actual exam, after you flag a question, you will have a screen after Q240, it will ask you if you want to end the exam, review all questions or review flagged questions.
Normally, you flag questions that you are unsure of, or take too much time, remember no more than 2 mins.
The purpose of it, is to save your time and organize yourself. It will be affect any other things in Exam, definitely not score.
For myself, I reviewed all question during first part of exam. I find it too tiring, so I only reviewed flagged questions for second part.
It is same concept for your email when you flagged an email.
3 years 2 months ago #25652

Anonymous

's Avatar

Could it be that the questions were flagged because the answer boxes in the exam were not ticked. Or perhaps, the box was ticked but it went unmarked by itself after all.
During the paper based exam, there was nothing like flag question popping out. It's kind of confusing, you know.
3 years 3 months ago #25624

Elizabeth Harrin

PMI has already provided an answer to this, as posted above. Flagged questions do not affect your final score.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login