fbpx

Reply: Whiteboard / Dry erase board size

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Whiteboard / Dry erase board size

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #20866

Thu Nga Pham

Hi Kent,
From my exam experience, it is similar to the Windows Paint App.

Basic features include typing, handwriting, drawing, highlighting. You can zoom out / in to a certain scale (3x if I not wrong). Please note that the earser is very small - will take you more time to delete any specific text. Alternatively, you can clear the whole page with the Clear Function.

The note can be moved around, minimised and rescaled to the size you want. I put notes at the end of my screen so it didnt obstruct my views.

Hope it helps!
Pham
3 years 10 months ago #20861

Harry Elston

Kent

Based on the date of the thread, yes.

Harry
3 years 10 months ago #20859

Kent Reynolds

's Avatar

Is this thread talking about the in-person exam? The whiteboard for the online exam is provided as an on screen app. I’m not sure how functional it is. No one wants to wrestle with an app in the middle of a PMP exam.
4 years 7 months ago #18335

Anshul Agrawal

Great advice! Thank you.
4 years 7 months ago #18331

Cornelius Fichtner

Anshul,

Don't forget to "expect the unexpected" during your own exam. By this I mean that anything might happen. For example, what if they are going to give you a whiteboard the size of a postage stamp?

So be prepared that everything you expect for your exam will be wrong and that you are going to have to deal with totally unexpected situations. Be prepared to breathe in... breathe out... and then focus on what is truly important at that very moment: Passing your exam. Nothing else matters. The size of the board compared to what you expected should not become a problem that throws you off your tracks and makes you fail your exam.

So expect the unexpected.
4 years 7 months ago #18323

Anshul Agrawal

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login