fbpx

Reply: Question ID 613839-- Closing the contract

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question ID 613839-- Closing the contract

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #18198

VIVEK GUPTA

Sure Cornelius, I'll use Live feedback for any simulator queries going forward!!

Thanks,
Vivek
4 years 8 months ago #18197

Cornelius Fichtner

Vivek,

This is a question from my PMP Exam Simulator.... correct? If so, please use "Live Feedback" to ask your question:
- Go back to the question in your exam report
- Look at the details and explanations
- Look for the "Live Feedback" button at the bottom of the screen
- Copy/paste your concern into the pop-up box and hit send
- Our Live Feedback Team will respond to you (usually within a day or so)

We will not answer your question here, as we do not discuss our questions in a public forum.
4 years 8 months ago #18196

VIVEK GUPTA

In this question, the project has been terminated and formal letter of termination has been received. I am confused between options B and D. The answer says Close the contract with Vendors but I think that PM should Call for a meeting with Customer to understand what happened suddenly that project was terminated! Why is it so urgent to close the contract before having a meeting with customer to clarify the termination as it was a surprise to PM.

Also just to clarify, this a situation where PM is from a seller company who is further subcontracting to other Vendors that question is referring to.. Is this a correct understanding?

Thanks,
Vivek

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login