Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Question ID 613839-- Closing the contract

Question ID 613839-- Closing the contract 2 weeks 4 days ago #18196

• VIVEK GUPTA
  • VIVEK GUPTA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
In this question, the project has been terminated and formal letter of termination has been received. I am confused between options B and D. The answer says Close the contract with Vendors but I think that PM should Call for a meeting with Customer to understand what happened suddenly that project was terminated! Why is it so urgent to close the contract before having a meeting with customer to clarify the termination as it was a surprise to PM.

Also just to clarify, this a situation where PM is from a seller company who is further subcontracting to other Vendors that question is referring to.. Is this a correct understanding?

Thanks,
Vivek

Question ID 613839-- Closing the contract 2 weeks 4 days ago #18197

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 269
Vivek,

This is a question from my PMP Exam Simulator.... correct? If so, please use "Live Feedback" to ask your question:
- Go back to the question in your exam report
- Look at the details and explanations
- Look for the "Live Feedback" button at the bottom of the screen
- Copy/paste your concern into the pop-up box and hit send
- Our Live Feedback Team will respond to you (usually within a day or so)

We will not answer your question here, as we do not discuss our questions in a public forum.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Question ID 613839-- Closing the contract 2 weeks 4 days ago #18198

• VIVEK GUPTA
  • VIVEK GUPTA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Sure Cornelius, I'll use Live feedback for any simulator queries going forward!!

Thanks,
Vivek
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login