fbpx

Reply: Do you feel the Exam Simulators are accurate to the real PMP test?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Do you feel the Exam Simulators are accurate to the real PMP test?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17821

hossam

's Avatar

here is my 2 cents:
I tried PrepCast, PM training, Lehman 300 questions, and Rita Fast-track. The Actual exam, I passed on 23th June last sunday :), was different than any simulator, However, this should not be your concern. All the well-known simulators :
1- Measure your overall understanding.
2- The answers explanations train you on how to think in the situational question, this is especially true in Rita's FastTrack
3-Test your knowledge in the ITTOs
4- Helps you in managing your exam time
5- help you practice the mathematical questions.
4 years 9 months ago #17818

Donald Terry

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam! Great to hear that the Exam Simulator was helpful.
4 years 9 months ago #17817

Joe Pang

Congratulations Candice on passing the exam!
4 years 9 months ago #17814

Candice Elnashar

I took the PMP exam yesterday and passed! Although I did think the real test was more difficult than the Exam Simulator exams, however I truly think I couldn't have passed as high as I did without taking the exams in the Exam Simulator. Just wanted to pass along the feedback!
4 years 9 months ago #17758

Candice Elnashar

's Avatar

Thank you, Donald! That's great information. I will dig more into the Lessons Learned forum to gain additional insight.
4 years 9 months ago #17756

Emily Rivera, PMP

The exam simulator here is the closest thing to the actual exam that I have seen. I went through all the exams here, and was able to pass my PMP exam with an AT score on the first attempt.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login