Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Earned Value Calculation

Earned Value Calculation 4 days 4 hours ago #17690

• Izak Du Plessis
  • Izak Du Plessis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I did the free online test last night and it had 2 Earned Value questions. I have a question regarding the EV as calculated in the test as a percentage complete per task yet in the prepcast and the PMBOK guide it states EV is only earned on tasks 100% complete, not partially complete. I’m not sure if this is a mistake or if I understand it incorrectly. Please can you clarify this for me. (I'm writing the real exam in a week :unsure: )

Earned Value Calculation 3 days 14 hours ago #17693

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 258
Izak,

When you say "free online test" then you are referring to our Free PMP Exam Simulator... right? If so, then please go back to your examination report and open the question details. Now click on the "Live Feedback" button so that our PMP team receives your question with all the details about the question and can assist you.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
21-Jun-2019: Free PMP Exam Coaching Webinar with Dan Ryan Register Now...