fbpx

Reply: Exam Readiness Assessment

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Readiness Assessment

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17429

Patrick Floris PhD PMP

Based on your post, your exam should be tomorrow so best of luck with that. I think that the key is diversifying the source of mock exams so if you tried the prepcast simulator as well as Rita's questions and you consistently scored above 70 you should be ok.
4 years 10 months ago #17373

Amy Martinez

Kasyap-

Those are some pretty good exam simulator scores. I myself did not achieve a score that high prior to taking the PMP and was still able to pass. I would agree with Cynthia and try other mock exams this weekend as you lead up to your May 14th test date. If you notice there are certain areas that you are more challenged in, you may want to take some specific practice questions that focus on those areas to see if you can bring up your score.

Good Luck!
4 years 10 months ago #17260

Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP

Hi Kasyap. Your scores are not too bad. If you want above target rating, then you need 80% and above on all mock exams. I suggest you try other mock exams to see if you can achieve the same results. If you can achieve 75% and above, then I think you should be able to pass.
Good luck on your exams! :)
4 years 10 months ago #17208

Kasyap Kompella

Hello Everyone

I had started my preparation on 06-Mar-19, finished going through Rita Mulcahy Book by 20-Apr-19, and started giving mocks from there on. So far my results on PM exam simulator were, 73.5%, 77% and 73%.
I'm planning to schedule my exam on 14-May-19 and before that I'm planning to give all the remaining mocks (hoping to maintain the consistency or even better).

In your experience with PM exam simulator and prepping for exam, could you please validate my approach and also my scores so far?

TIA

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login