fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Readiness Assessment

Exam Readiness Assessment 4 years 11 months ago #17208

• Kasyap Kompella
  • Kasyap Kompella's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everyone

I had started my preparation on 06-Mar-19, finished going through Rita Mulcahy Book by 20-Apr-19, and started giving mocks from there on. So far my results on PM exam simulator were, 73.5%, 77% and 73%.
I'm planning to schedule my exam on 14-May-19 and before that I'm planning to give all the remaining mocks (hoping to maintain the consistency or even better).

In your experience with PM exam simulator and prepping for exam, could you please validate my approach and also my scores so far?

TIA

Exam Readiness Assessment 4 years 11 months ago #17260

• Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Kasyap. Your scores are not too bad. If you want above target rating, then you need 80% and above on all mock exams. I suggest you try other mock exams to see if you can achieve the same results. If you can achieve 75% and above, then I think you should be able to pass.
Good luck on your exams! :)

Exam Readiness Assessment 4 years 11 months ago #17373

• Amy Martinez
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
Kasyap-

Those are some pretty good exam simulator scores. I myself did not achieve a score that high prior to taking the PMP and was still able to pass. I would agree with Cynthia and try other mock exams this weekend as you lead up to your May 14th test date. If you notice there are certain areas that you are more challenged in, you may want to take some specific practice questions that focus on those areas to see if you can bring up your score.

Good Luck!

Exam Readiness Assessment 4 years 11 months ago #17429

• Patrick Floris PhD PMP
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 4
Based on your post, your exam should be tomorrow so best of luck with that. I think that the key is diversifying the source of mock exams so if you tried the prepcast simulator as well as Rita's questions and you consistently scored above 70 you should be ok.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login