fbpx

Reply: can I do the timed quiz on a specific test exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : can I do the timed quiz on a specific test exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17202

Cornelius Fichtner

Emmanuel,

Yes! When you start a timed quiz or a learning quiz you will see a number of dropdown boxes. You can select by domain, knowledge area, and other criteria.
4 years 10 months ago #17200

Emmanuel Darco

Hello
Is there any way that I can take a timed quiz on a specific in any of the knowledge Areas. I want to take the after reading a chapter and watching the Videos.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Emmanuel
4 years 10 months ago #17191

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Pongpan,

There are three exam modes in the Simulator: timed, learning, and real exam mode.

The real exam mode features the 8 exams in the Simulator. It is timed for 4 hours straight with 200 questions per exam so it mimics the real exam.

Both the timed and learning mode generates the quizzes from the 1600+ pool of questions also used in the 8 aforementioned exams in the real exam mode. They are customizable according to the topic (either ay of the 10 knowledge areas or of the 5 domains), and number and kind of questions you want to take in the session. These modes are designed so users can focus on certain areas/topics for improvement and/or to accommodate their schedule. This comes in handy when, say, you only have 1-hour lunch break and you want to spend it practicing since the real exam mode doesn't really allow you to pause a session.

To answer your questions:
1. I understand that if I select timed and learning quizzes, the question will take from all 8 PMP exam. Am I right?
-Yes, you are right.

2. The learner should be able to select timed and learning quiz for specific PMP exam (example PMP exam 5) so he/she can do the 'real mode' on the other exam.
-This isn't true. If the learner would want to take the real exam mode on a specific PMP Exam then he/she could just click on the mentioned exam (i.e. exam 5).

Hope this clarifies your concern.
4 years 11 months ago #17185

Pongpan

I understand that if I select timed and learning quizzes , the question will take from all 8 PMP exam. Am I right?
Leaarner should be able to select timed and learning quiz for specific PMP exam (example PMP exam 5) so he/she can do the 'real mode' on the other exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login