Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: can I do the timed quiz on a specific test exam?

can I do the timed quiz on a specific test exam? 7 months 1 week ago #17185

• Pongpan
  • Pongpan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I understand that if I select timed and learning quizzes , the question will take from all 8 PMP exam. Am I right?
Leaarner should be able to select timed and learning quiz for specific PMP exam (example PMP exam 5) so he/she can do the 'real mode' on the other exam.

can I do the timed quiz on a specific test exam? 7 months 6 days ago #17191

• Jenikka Ebias
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 35
Hi Pongpan,

There are three exam modes in the Simulator: timed, learning, and real exam mode.

The real exam mode features the 8 exams in the Simulator. It is timed for 4 hours straight with 200 questions per exam so it mimics the real exam.

Both the timed and learning mode generates the quizzes from the 1600+ pool of questions also used in the 8 aforementioned exams in the real exam mode. They are customizable according to the topic (either ay of the 10 knowledge areas or of the 5 domains), and number and kind of questions you want to take in the session. These modes are designed so users can focus on certain areas/topics for improvement and/or to accommodate their schedule. This comes in handy when, say, you only have 1-hour lunch break and you want to spend it practicing since the real exam mode doesn't really allow you to pause a session.

To answer your questions:
1. I understand that if I select timed and learning quizzes, the question will take from all 8 PMP exam. Am I right?
-Yes, you are right.

2. The learner should be able to select timed and learning quiz for specific PMP exam (example PMP exam 5) so he/she can do the 'real mode' on the other exam.
-This isn't true. If the learner would want to take the real exam mode on a specific PMP Exam then he/she could just click on the mentioned exam (i.e. exam 5).

Hope this clarifies your concern.
Jenikka Ebias
Customer Support
OSP International LLC
www.project-management-prepcast.com

can I do the timed quiz on a specific test exam for the CAPM? 7 months 6 days ago #17200

• Emmanuel Darco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello
Is there any way that I can take a timed quiz on a specific in any of the knowledge Areas. I want to take the after reading a chapter and watching the Videos.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Emmanuel

can I do the timed quiz on a specific test exam for the CAPM? 7 months 6 days ago #17202

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 294
Emmanuel,

Yes! When you start a timed quiz or a learning quiz you will see a number of dropdown boxes. You can select by domain, knowledge area, and other criteria.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily RiveraLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login