fbpx

Reply: PMP -Can I attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP -Can I attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17241

Cornelius Fichtner

Seth... please be reminded that this is a public forum and that your email address is now visible to the world.

Did you want that? Shall we remove it?
4 years 10 months ago #17234

Seth Shapiro

Hello Vijay, I can help you. I developed an easy way to study and pass the PMP. I am the most horrible test taker ever. I passed the PMP last year. If you are interested please let me know. I will just tell you how I did and that's it. I was scoring in the 50s and 60s and then stepped back and reassessed why I wasn't doing good. I developed a way to better study and then started scoring 60s and 70s and then I started scoring 80s and 90s and then 100's. Nice easy progression

I used three things and that's it
PMBOK
Rita
PMP Exam Simulator

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Good luck

Seth
4 years 11 months ago #17119

Emily Rivera, PMP

Hi Vijay. 53 days is not a lot of time, but I don't think it's impossible to prepare in this time. You might want to look into taking a bootcamp style class, which is intended to prepare people for the exam in a very short period of time (it is typically one very intensive week of training). I think it is also possible to develop a rigorous study plan of your own and start immediately. However, another option is to simply postpone your exam. I can't speak for all testing centers, but I know my testing center allowed for date changes for a fee. Good luck to you in whatever path you choose!
4 years 11 months ago #17118

Vijay Garudeswar

Dear PMP Graduates and friends

I have only 53 days left for the exam.Due to medical situation I have not been able to kick off my studying and preparation..I understand that this may not be enough however with low confidence I would like to know if its atleast possible to clear the exam if I start now or is it a lost battle?.I am even thinking to forfeit the exam if it does not help?

Thanks
Vijay

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login