fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP -Can I attempt

PMP -Can I attempt 4 years 11 months ago #17118

• Vijay Garudeswar
  • Vijay Garudeswar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear PMP Graduates and friends

I have only 53 days left for the exam.Due to medical situation I have not been able to kick off my studying and preparation..I understand that this may not be enough however with low confidence I would like to know if its atleast possible to clear the exam if I start now or is it a lost battle?.I am even thinking to forfeit the exam if it does not help?

Thanks
Vijay

PMP -Can I attempt 4 years 11 months ago #17119

• Emily Rivera, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Hi Vijay. 53 days is not a lot of time, but I don't think it's impossible to prepare in this time. You might want to look into taking a bootcamp style class, which is intended to prepare people for the exam in a very short period of time (it is typically one very intensive week of training). I think it is also possible to develop a rigorous study plan of your own and start immediately. However, another option is to simply postpone your exam. I can't speak for all testing centers, but I know my testing center allowed for date changes for a fee. Good luck to you in whatever path you choose!

PMP -Can I attempt 4 years 11 months ago #17234

• Seth Shapiro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Vijay, I can help you. I developed an easy way to study and pass the PMP. I am the most horrible test taker ever. I passed the PMP last year. If you are interested please let me know. I will just tell you how I did and that's it. I was scoring in the 50s and 60s and then stepped back and reassessed why I wasn't doing good. I developed a way to better study and then started scoring 60s and 70s and then I started scoring 80s and 90s and then 100's. Nice easy progression

I used three things and that's it
PMBOK
Rita
PMP Exam Simulator

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Good luck

Seth

PMP -Can I attempt 4 years 11 months ago #17241

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Seth... please be reminded that this is a public forum and that your email address is now visible to the world.

Did you want that? Shall we remove it?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login