fbpx

Reply: Risk response plan does exist as a document itself?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Risk response plan does exist as a document itself?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 weeks ago #16712

Joe Pang

Thank you Laura for posting the source. I tried a couple of other questions on that site and can confirm that it is indeed very poorly designed.
5 years 3 weeks ago #16710

LAURA CORREDOR

Thank you very much. I was pretty sure of the answer but I found this incorrect answer (see attachment) at preparepm.com/pmp/risk.html and made me doubt.

I would not recommend this page...I found many errors in the answers...

Best regards
Attachments:
5 years 3 weeks ago #16709

Joe Pang

Hi Laura,

According to PMBOK 6, the project manager can find the agreed-upon risk response strategy from the Risk Register and the Risk Report (pg448). For exam purpose, if the Risk Response Plan Document is shown in one of the answer choices, it would be an incorrect answer.

That being said, I would like to think that standalone risk response plans would not be uncommon in real-world projects, especially when the risk responses are elaborate and complex.
5 years 3 weeks ago #16703

LAURA CORREDOR

Does the risk response plan exist as a document itself? Some sources refer to it as an existing document to review but the official outputs from Risk response planning from PMBOOK are update for project management plan, update for risk register and change requests.

Thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login