fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Preparation -90 days

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Preparation -90 days

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 weeks ago #16702

Anonymous

's Avatar

* I meant a Quizlet list for PMP prep. Search for it.
Lastly check this well done video by Vargas regarding Knowledge Area and the interconnections interdependence among them
5 years 3 weeks ago #16693

Michele Santamaria

Do every quiz and tests on the simulator.
Memorize formulas and retake the final tests on Rita's book.
Also there is a list with 1500 cards on Quilt for PMP.

You can do it!

Good luck
Michele
5 years 3 weeks ago #16688

Vijay Garudeswar

Dear Experts,
I have my exam in 90 days.Please help me with the following

1.Please guide me which exam guide should I follow for best results from your personal experience.I have zeroed on Rita and andy crowe and not sure which one to follow.Still confused.
2. Can I complete my preparation inside these 90 days and attempt the exam .What do you think about the timeline
3.How to remember ITTO's .Iam having a hard time to understand this.Sometimes I get confused when I get the recommendation "do not memorize" but the fact is these are input/tools/output terminologies which we have to remember
4.My exam validity is over after 90 days.Can I reattempt the exam 2 more times by paying the fees in case I fail in the worst case
5.Is reading PMBOK end to end mandatory or shall I use it just for reference for the preparation

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login