Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam Preparation -90 days

PMP Exam Preparation -90 days 2 months 2 weeks ago #16688

• Vijay Garudeswar
  • Vijay Garudeswar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Experts,
I have my exam in 90 days.Please help me with the following

1.Please guide me which exam guide should I follow for best results from your personal experience.I have zeroed on Rita and andy crowe and not sure which one to follow.Still confused.
2. Can I complete my preparation inside these 90 days and attempt the exam .What do you think about the timeline
3.How to remember ITTO's .Iam having a hard time to understand this.Sometimes I get confused when I get the recommendation "do not memorize" but the fact is these are input/tools/output terminologies which we have to remember
4.My exam validity is over after 90 days.Can I reattempt the exam 2 more times by paying the fees in case I fail in the worst case
5.Is reading PMBOK end to end mandatory or shall I use it just for reference for the preparation
Last edit: by Vijay Garudeswar.

PMP Exam Preparation -90 days 2 months 2 weeks ago #16693

• Michele Santamaria
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Do every quiz and tests on the simulator.
Memorize formulas and retake the final tests on Rita's book.
Also there is a list with 1500 cards on Quilt for PMP.

You can do it!

Good luck
Michele

PMP Exam Preparation -90 days 2 months 2 weeks ago #16702

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
* I meant a Quizlet list for PMP prep. Search for it.
Lastly check this well done video by Vargas regarding Knowledge Area and the interconnections interdependence among them
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login