fbpx

Reply: Kick-off meetings

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Kick-off meetings

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17743

Donald Terry

Hi Ashish and Nicole,

I think you would need the verbatim text of the question rather than something from memory. Changing just a single word in the question can lead to a completely different answer. I would be interested in seeing what the other two options were as well. Also, high quality practice questions (like those in the PM Exam Simulator) should include detailed explanations along with supporting references. As far as this question as it is written, there really isn't anything in the PMBOK® Guide to support either response. I would think that the project sponsor along with the project manager would make this decision based upon the needs of the particular project.
4 years 9 months ago #17702

Nicole Jacobson

WOuld like to know the answer to this too.
5 years 1 month ago #16532

Ashish Shah

I am confused about the correct answer to this question. Its not exact but I remember the question and two of the answers only.
Q: The project charter has been issued and the project is moving forward. The project sponsor wants to inform the project team of the strategic direction that he wants to guide the team in. In this case, who should conduct the Kick-off meeting?
There were 4 options but obviously the other two answers were wrong and I do not remember them
1. Project manager
2. Project sponsor
My guess was the project manager but am not sure if it was the correct answer. Can you please help?
thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login