Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Kick-off meetings

Kick-off meetings 1 week 6 days ago #16532

• Ashish Shah
  • Ashish Shah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am confused about the correct answer to this question. Its not exact but I remember the question and two of the answers only.
Q: The project charter has been issued and the project is moving forward. The project sponsor wants to inform the project team of the strategic direction that he wants to guide the team in. In this case, who should conduct the Kick-off meeting?
There were 4 options but obviously the other two answers were wrong and I do not remember them
1. Project manager
2. Project sponsor
My guess was the project manager but am not sure if it was the correct answer. Can you please help?
thank you
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasTimothy EnallsScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaERIC BARTLETTKevin NasonSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPTy Weston, PMPGenevieve Pluviose, PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on Feb 23/24 for just $179. Learn More...