fbpx

Reply: Need contact hours certificate to get the exam date.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need contact hours certificate to get the exam date.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16415

Cornelius Fichtner

Arati,

In order to receive the certificate you have to take and pass our Final Exam. This exam is part of Module 90 in the PrepCast. This exam is not available immediately after you purchase your PrepCast access. We require a 2-week study period of all our students before they can attempt it. But once your two weeks are up then you can immediately take it.

Please visit www.project-management-prepcast.com/tutorials and click on the "PrepCast Tutorials" tab. Here you can watch how to take the final exam.
5 years 2 months ago #16414

Aarati Sonkusare

I have been thinking of preparing for the exam and I need to take the date to motivate myself for the exam. But it appears that I need the 35 contact hours certificate before I apply for the exam. Is that correct?
PMPrem Cast videos are way more than 35 hours long. Do I need to go through all of them to take the PrepCast final exam in order to get the Contact hours certificate?

Thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login