fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Need contact hours certificate to get the exam date.

Need contact hours certificate to get the exam date. 5 years 2 months ago #16414

• Aarati Sonkusare
  • Aarati  Sonkusare's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have been thinking of preparing for the exam and I need to take the date to motivate myself for the exam. But it appears that I need the 35 contact hours certificate before I apply for the exam. Is that correct?
PMPrem Cast videos are way more than 35 hours long. Do I need to go through all of them to take the PrepCast final exam in order to get the Contact hours certificate?

Thank you!

Need contact hours certificate to get the exam date. 5 years 2 months ago #16415

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Arati,

In order to receive the certificate you have to take and pass our Final Exam. This exam is part of Module 90 in the PrepCast. This exam is not available immediately after you purchase your PrepCast access. We require a 2-week study period of all our students before they can attempt it. But once your two weeks are up then you can immediately take it.

Please visit www.project-management-prepcast.com/tutorials and click on the "PrepCast Tutorials" tab. Here you can watch how to take the final exam.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aarati Sonkusare
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login